Good to Know...
For a great wrap filling, open a can of canned tuna with salty olives and capers, bright lemon juice and tangy feta.
Author: Pink Ribbon Recipes
- Serves: 4
- Calories: 300
- Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Sugar: 15g
- Sodium: 510mg
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 34g
- 2 6-ounce cans chunk light tuna, drained
- 1 plum tomato, chopped
- ¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon capers, rinsed and chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 4 whole wheat tortilla wraps
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- Have four 15-ounce cans and a medium skillet (not nonstick) ready by the stove.
- Place tuna in a medium bowl and flake with a fork. Add tomato, feta, artichokes, onion, olives, capers, lemon juice and pepper; stir to combine. Divide the tuna mixture among 4 wraps (about ½ cup each).
- Heat 1 teaspoon canola oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Place 1 wrap in the pan. Cook the wrap until golden on one side, about 2 minutes. Reduce the heat to medium-low, flip the wrap and cook until the second side is golden, 1 to 3 minutes more. Repeat with another 1 teaspoon oil and the remaining wraps.