Submit Your Recipe to Pink Ribbon Recipes
Pink Ribbon Recipes Welcomes your submissions. Our Clinical Team will review your recipe and assign it a Pink Ribbon Recipe Score. If it meets our guidelines, we are happy to publish & share it on our site.
When submitting your recipe, please address the following criteria: Recipes that score 90% or better will be published on our website. Certain nutritional and functional criteria must be met when scoring these recipes. Recipes falling below the 90% requirement may be recreated by our nutritional team and posted as a Pink Ribbon Recipe.
- Recipes must be your own original work
- Recipes must include a high resolution image at least 600 x 400 pixels
- Additional images up to 5 may be included
- Recipes must address the Taste ( American, Asian etc.), Temperature (warm, chilled, room etc.) and Texture (creamy, soft, crunchy, moist etc.) of the recipe
- Recipes must have an important nutritional feature that applies to Breast Cancer ( high Protein, low fat, antioxidant content etc.)
- Recipes must be easy to prepare and conserve patient energy
- Recipes must be in English
- NO SPAM
Please note that recipes can not be returned and Recipes and image submissions become the property of Pink Ribbon Recipes and may be used on our websites and publications.
Thank you for your recipe submission.